Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Bubby Talk and Tendencies




Larson told Daddy this AM, as we were dressing for church, "Mom already dressed my hair, I just need pants and a shirt now!"

Eating out---Larson told Daddy... "Mommy and I are going to the bathroom, please keep my ice cream from getting wet and watery. We'll be right back."

Larson- Mommy, can I be a Fire Spiderman for Halloween....he's dressed himself in his Spiderman PJs with a fireman's helmet! Mommy says, "how about a Spider Fireman...ha!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layton has become our little repeater. Our favorite thing to do with him is start a phrase and have him finish...
"chicken, chicken.....bock, bock"
"stop, stop.....go, go" which Mommy uses for big bro when riding bikes-at stop signs we say STOP STOP while looking right, then left...finally we say go, go while looking right, then left again (something I made up to get them to look more than once).
"ready, set....go" as he's pushing cars (one in each hand). He now asks us to say it by saying "red, say, go"
He sings along with any song, commercial, the priests homily prayers, etc. He's all about the la, la, las.
He somehow wakes out of a sleep when his Pooh Dreamscape quits at bedtime, restarts it and returns to an instant sleep position. -Mommy and Daddy watch him on the monitor cam! It's hilarious!

No comments: