I can't believe 14 years have flown by for our first born, Sadie. Sadie has also become very ill within the last month or so. She has been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. She now takes 3 heart pills a day. I pray that it's nothing to do with her two busy brothers! No, it's so sweet to see them stroke her head/back and tell her that they love her NOW vs. pulling of the tail and slobbering all over her head. Anyway, I thought this pic left some room for the imagination and showed nice patterns and textures, while filling the frame- a few things I notated from Wed. nights class! :)
May God Bless you Sadie! We love you dearly!




2 comments:
Poor Sadie! I hate what she is going through. I am sure she loves the love the boys are given to her.
Great pics Tracy! You are doing a great job!
We are praying for you, Sadie. Get well soon!
Post a Comment