Thursday, February 12, 2009

Photography Class




So, I started my photo class last night with Mike Kemp, who worked from our local Log Cabin Democrat for years and now works for our local Univ. of Central AR. I knew 3 people in the class and sat with a Jazzercise friend and stayed interested in the Power Pt. slide the whole time! I can't believe that I never got bored. I was even more intrigued when he gave homework! Yeah, maybe this is my calling! Here's a few shots that I'm sending in as homework. I'm working on getting a few more shots too!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, these are GREAT! I am so proud of you for taking on a new hobby and doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy, the pictures are so good! Look at you! You go girl! So glad everything is going good with you and your fam. I will be praying for your sweet little Sadie! Your boys are too cute! Love, Amanda