Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Photography Class: Portraits

How the Lord has blessed my sis & I with precious miracles! All 4 kids are within 7 months apart! Brady is not pictured yet. He is next to come! So, here is cutie Kenzie! She will turn 2 in a few months! Sniff, sniff!
She was really more interested in what her cousins were doing around her, than posing! So I twirled her umbrella and got her in on the action! (above)

Here she grabs her skirt tail as to say "Okay, I've done my thing!" That was the last one and she was done! (to the right)

As for my 2, they are the best of buds these days and most days! They get out of bed looking for one another! They hug, recite each other's names, then chant "PLAY!" I couldn't get them to smile in coordination here, but wanted to get them in natural play mode anyway!


How great Thou art! You have blessed us beyond measure!



No comments: