As I posted before, Daddy is having to do a bit extra the days with Mommy out of commission for a while! Larson's school went to the Greenbrier Pumpkin Patch and he needed a parent to accompany him- so it was Daddy to the rescue. He was so sweet and decided to take Layton along too! Kudos to Daddy!

I think this pic is hilarious....A parent friend of mine was precious and took pictures to surprise me (she didn't see Larry's cam). Anyway, I asked Larry about this pic and he is texting someone at work here. He obviously wasn't as enthralled, as the kiddos were about how sorgham is made and how cotton produces textiles!

Larson is in the red jacket by his 'girl that is a friend,' Anka.

He told me that his bud, Mason likes stinky animals and he was laughing at him!

Group shot with 10 students

Larson and Anka again. She is very shy, so I think it's great that she has Mr. Socialite to entertatin her. I think he's making her blush here- would like to be a fly on his shoulder here- he's really telling her something important! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment