Monday, October 6, 2008
Surgery Time
Please keep me in mind during your prayers! My "female" surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 730am (Oct. 7th). I'm hoping for benign cysts and quick recovery! It's a major health need, so I'm looking at it from that stand point. However, I keep the thoughts of NO more babies in the back of my mind. I know I will continue to treasure every milestone with these blessed miracles you view via this blog. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm at home with them everyday, but I'm already anxious about getting back on my feet, being able to lift Layton and chase around Larson. The thoughtless details that come with maintaining a household as a Mom of toddlers is also weighing heavy on my mind! Here's to a good nights rest for Larry, me and the boys while I'm hospitalized for a couple of nights! THANK YOUS already go out to my Mother in law, Diane who will keep them for a long day tomorrow (the next wk) and Mom (next week too)/sister who'll have them over night, my hubby that will be in limbo with me and them throughout, Poppy and Nanny Wanda, Jill, Beth, Jennifer, Alison, playgroup friends- Ashley, Tiffany, Vicki, Deb , and my Jazzy friends that have also volunteered time w/boys and/or food! God bless and thank you all! -In Christ, Tracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Tracy,
We will most definitely be praying for you this evening, tomorrow, and in the upcoming weeks. We will look forward to a great report soon!
Love to you,
The Haynes Family
Post a Comment