




Larson visited the College Square Retirement Home for a pre trick or treating field trip with his school mates. This was so much fun. It was more of a physical ed trip though. These little ladies practically chased them down with candy! Ha! Again, it was very heartwarming to see their faces light up when they arrived in costume. Little Layton went along and caught on real fast as to the sequence of events- just smile and grab.
----------------------------------


Presidential Banquet Hall
ponies
poses
Larson milking a 'wooden' WATER cow! Where's the milk?
1 room school house details...complete with dunce hat
A lady helping Larson ring the school bell after recess
Choo choo made from oil barrels
This is the most exciting Pumpkin Farm in the state-Quitman's "Pumpkins and More!" As you can see, there's lots more than pumpkins! I was only able to handle Larson this Sat. afternoon (post surgery). Layton was still napping. This place is only 4 miles or so down the road from our cabin on Greer's Ferry. How exciting to make this new discovery! If you ever get a chance to make a weekend visit, it's only 40 minutes from Conway (Marketplace).


Presidential Banquet Hall
ponies
poses
Larson milking a 'wooden' WATER cow! Where's the milk?
1 room school house details...complete with dunce hat
A lady helping Larson ring the school bell after recess
Choo choo made from oil barrels
This is the most exciting Pumpkin Farm in the state-Quitman's "Pumpkins and More!" As you can see, there's lots more than pumpkins! I was only able to handle Larson this Sat. afternoon (post surgery). Layton was still napping. This place is only 4 miles or so down the road from our cabin on Greer's Ferry. How exciting to make this new discovery! If you ever get a chance to make a weekend visit, it's only 40 minutes from Conway (Marketplace). -------------------------------
1/what kind of face?
2/ Draw it out
1/what kind of face?
2/ Draw it out

Here at the cabin for pumpkin carving with the Larson, Layton, cuz Brady and Kenzie. I think the pic with the big boys and their hands raised is funny! I guess it was teacher time again...it's just innate! 








3 comments:
Cute cute cute!! Future Razorbacks in the house!!!
How are you feeling? I called you the other day to check up!
Tracy,
You look like you are doing great! What cute pictures! Tell the boys HI for me.
Hey Tracy,
The boys looked adorable in their Halloween outfits! I hope we get to see each other over the holidays! I'm glad you are feeling good. Take care! Amanda
Post a Comment